Strut–The Fashionable Mom Show is September 10th at 7pm and is a celebration of strong women who are out to make a difference in the world. Whether it is her entrepreneurial drive or a passion for a cause, every mom walking in this fall’s event at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is a Mom on a Mission.
Join The Moms, MOMentum and Stephanie Winston Wolkoff of SWW Creative and share your mission. There will be fabulous prizes like four tickets to the show, gift cards and even an opportunity to win the show’s official gift bag.
And you’ll find out who’s walking in this year’s show.
Be sure to join us, there will be some celebrities joining the twitter party!
Friday, September 7th
9pm to 10pm
The hashtag is #strutmission
To win be sure to follow:
Rent The Runway
Laura Geller Make Up
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY
KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID
E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED. Eligibility: The #StrutMission Sweepstakes (also
referred to as “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
1. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, September 7, 2012 and ends 10:00 pm on Friday, September 7, 2012
(“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period you may enter the Sweepstakes by
completing the following:
(a) Sign into your Twitter account (“Account”) or, if you are not already a member
becoming a member of www.twitter.com and signing into your Account;
(b) Following @HollyPavlika; @the MOMs; @SWWFashion; @StrutMoms
(c) Tweeting a message stating your best parenting practices and include the following unique hashtag terms #StrutMission
You should carefully read the Official Rules prior to entering the Sweepstakes
located at www.momentumnation.com
Administrator, in its sole discretion, may accept a mis-typed Term or Entry. If your
Account is set to “protected mode”, your updates/responses will not be visible in
Administrator’s @Reply inbox; and, therefore, will not be received by Administrator,
resulting in your failure to enter the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you opt to receive Administrator’s tweets via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. You understand that by participation in this Sweepstakes via mobile phone or text message, if you are a potential winner, the Administrator may contact you via mobile phone or text message, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your carrier’s rate plan. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator in writing if you change your Account. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age. Void in any other Territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees) who have, within six months prior to the start date of the Promotion, performed services for Big Fuel Communications, LLC (“Sponsor & Administrator”) any of their respective related, parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies or who have within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes performed services for any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, stepsiblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, or spouses, regardless of where they live.
“Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three consecutive months a year, whether related or not.
4. Prizes, Retail Values (“ARV”)
• (2) Famous Footwear gift cards- ARV- $50.00
• (2) Aeropostale gift cards- ARV- $50.00
• 2 tickets to the Strut Show (Free)
• (5)Laura Geller spackle Primer-ARV $27.00
• Official Strut Gift Bag- ARV $1,000
Total Retail Value of all Prizes: $1,435.00
No substitution or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s written permission or where required by law. Prizes are not redeemable/exchangeable for cash except where required by law. Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions thereon. Gift Card values listed above are in USD. Any Canadian winners will receive gift cards that are approximately the CAD equivalent of the prize values in USD at time of awarding (if USD value of gift card exceeds CAD value of gift card, cash difference will not be awarded).
Limit of one (1) prize per account. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Validation/Winner Selection: Winners will be randomly selected on or about September 7, 2012 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by
Administrator whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Drawing will be held at Administrator’s offices. Potential winners (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will be notified by direct message on or about September 16, 2011. Failure to respond to the initial direct message within three (3) business days after will result in disqualification. If the selected entrant is a Canadian resident, he/she must correctly answer unaided a mathematical skill-testing question within a predetermined time limit by phone in order to be considered a potential winner. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Twitter account by Twitter, who is responsible for assigning all Twitter accounts.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but
not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human error, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes or take any other action Sponsor deems necessary or advisable in keeping with the structure and integrity of the Sweepstakes, selecting winners in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion; and to disqualify any individuals who tamper with the entry process, violate these Official Rules, or act in a disruptive or abusive manner. (Disqualification shall not, however, be the sole remedy available to Sponsor.) Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.havemomentum.com. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Administrator for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes. Submission of an
entry is acknowledgement of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS
MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT
AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
6. Additional Terms: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator, Twitter and each of their respective related, parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”), from any and all claims and liabilities arising from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, or misuse of prize (if selected as a prize winner). By entering and if a winner, winner grants Sponsor, and its licensees and assigns the right to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical information and performance for programming, advertising, and promotional purposes, in any manner in any media and/or technologies throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.7. Disputes/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, and subject to the release and waiver of claims provision herein, entrants (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with Sweepstakes, (excluding any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the prizes or the use thereof), or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) waive any right to seek or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief, and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (4) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor and/or Administrator in connection with Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, USA, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York, USA.
8. Sponsor/Administrator: MOMentum/The MOMs Network, Inc, 40 West 23rd Street, Floor 5, New York, New York 10010. The Sponsor/Administrator are solely responsible for all aspects of the Sweepstakes.