Moms4Moms hopes to use the collective power of socially connected Moms to help Moms in need this Mother’s Day. Now isn’t that what Mother’s Day is all about?
Did you know that a there is one maternal death every 90 seconds?
And we have the knowledge to prevent 90% of these deaths. Inspired by Christy Turlington and her EveryMotherCounts.org mission to spread the word about this critical issue, we hope to help drive awareness and action through the power of Moms and our digital relationships.
Please join us on Facebook before the party.
Date: Monday, April 25, 2011
Time: 9-11pm EST (6-8 PST)
Hashtag : #Moms4Moms
Questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
We have lots of prizes to give away through generous donations to this effort starting with an iPad2. Also prizes like…
• Big Fuel: iPad 2
• We Take The Cake: gourmet cake and a favorite of Oprah. ($50 value)
• MabelsLabels:3 Essentials Combo Packs ($48 value each
• CHILDish personalized plate and bowl set ($45 value)
• Foundation Studio: customized Twitter background ($75 value)
• Baby Banz
• Patemm Changing Pad ($60 value)
• DeAnna Cochran Jewelry (Bracelet-$90 value)
• Spectrum Speech and Feeding: Skype consultation ($100 value)
• Kitestring’s “Make Lemonade: a short story of social media” books
• Women On The Fence: $125 consulting session and book: “99 Things Women Wish They Before Starting Their Own Business”
• Squishy Fish: baby outfit ($45 value)
Random drawing winners will be notified within 48 hours of the event via Twitter. Please make sure you are following www.facebook.com/haveMom-entum so we can notify you!
See RULES for details.
HaveMomentum On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/haveMom-entum