I love Oreos. I have loved Oreo’s since I was a kid. My mother used to open a bag and ask me to make them last more than a day. I was a skinny thing so I could power through a whole bag without gaining a pound. Back then the most creative you got with an Oreo was either dunking them in milk or whether you ate them as they come out of the bag or if you unscrewed them.
Now Pinterest is filled with variations on recipes using Oreos. Oreos in every kind of shape, container and ingredient combination you can imagine. It’s Oreo addict heaven.
This is the easiest Oreo recipe you’ll ever make. Guaranteed.
I can make/bake just about anything. I adore baking. But every once in a while you just want to make something that is super easy.
This is it!
You need two ingredients: just Oreo cookies and white chocolate chips. I bought both off Amazon Prime. The white chips came in a big bag for a little over $4. I did have to settle on double stuff Oreos as that was all Amazon carried. Those were less than $3.
- Put a pan of water on the stove to boil. I then put a bowl on top of the pan to melt the white chocolate chips. It takes less than 5 minutes to melt
- While the chips melt, chop up the Oreos into bits.
- Once the white chocolate is melted, let it sit a minute. Then pour the Oreos into the bowl and stir them till covered.
- Pour the mixture on to a parchment lined cookie tray and pop the tray into the refrigerator.
- Once they are a solid block (in about 15 minutes) break up the brick into pieces.
And you’re done!
Two ingredients and two dirty pieces of kitchen equipment to clean is all this takes. It’s that simple to make this.
I decided to throw a few M&Ms in for color. It’s already sweet so why not?