I’ve been sharing the importance of checklist the last couple of posts, and this is probably one of the most important checklists:
How to Publish a High Quality Blog Post checklist
● Consider the time I have available for writing this month
● Understand my target audience’s reading habits and preferences
● Scheduled my posts for the month
● Started writing my first post
● Writing before researching for a specific post; then filling in gaps with my research
● For each blog post, I am writing my Introduction, conclusion and call-to-action before tackling the body
● I have edited my first post and begun production
● Made sure I use appropriate keywords for that post in my title, introductory paragraph and conclusion or call to action
● Used appropriate blog post formatting
● Sub Heads
● Bullet Points
● Graphic per post
● Other ______________________________
● Considered post word length
● 250-350 words
● 350-500 words
● 500-750 words
○ Longer (consider a series if post is this long)
● Using a Timer for blogging tasks such as:
○ Graphics editing
○ Other ________________________
Want to take your blog to the next level and grab your blogging checklist?
The above is an excerpt from our debut “How to Write Blog Posts Faster Blogging Checklist”, one of seven documents in our comprehensive Blogger Monthly Tutorials launching this Friday, May 1st. Each tutorial eKit comes with a tutorial, 21 tips sheet, worksheets, checklist, all our recommended tools, and much more!
For the price of your last unfinished premium coffee or tea, you should invest in yourself and your blog.
Click here to sign up for the Limited Time Only Early Bird special release of $5 per month!
Ponn Sabra is a best-selling author and homeschool mom of three tween and teen daughters, also bestselling authors and probloggers [http://PonnSabra.com]. The Managing Partner of Blogger Babes, Ponn is a lover of all kinds of checklists, not just for blogging. Do you find you’re more productive if you use checklists?